03/18/22 – “Is That a Kayak On My Pastry?” and Other CX Stories
“Is That a Kayak on My Pastry?” and Other CX Stories
What’s the difference between customer service and customer experience? And how can we figure out exactly what our prospects and residents want (and expect) from your community? Noah Echols, VP of Marketing & Customer Experience at CARROLL, joined us to answer these questions and more. Plus, Noah shares his predictions for future multifamily marketing trends (and what went differently than he predicted for this year).
Topics discussed in this episode
- The difference between customer service and customer experience.
- How to conduct customer research so you can exceed expectations and add value where it matters.
- How to leverage technology to increase efficiency while still connecting with customers.
Resources related to this episode
- Blog post: The Future of Customer Experience in Multifamily
- Blog post: How a Multifamily CRM Improves the Customer Experience
Register here to attend one of our upcoming recordings.
Subscribe to our newsletter: knockcrm.com/Knock-Notes-Newsletter
Learn more about Knock: www.knockcrm.com