01/27/22 – SEO Obsessed
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
This week we get down and nerdy with SEO (search engine optimization). Mike Whaling, the founder of 30 Lines, joined us to drop some knowledge on the topic, including the most beneficial things you can do to improve your SEO in 2022 that *aren’t* on your property website.
Topics discussed in this episode
- Why the multifamily industry needs to include SEO in its marketing toolkit.
- How SEO strategy can support HR efforts
- Tips for ranking higher on Google Maps so renters in your area can find you.
- How to use corporate websites like a search engine.
- Zero-click Google search trends, and what google looks at.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Knock’s guide to SEO basics for multifamily
- Our Instagram post on 5 ways to get inbound links to your apartment websites.
- Search Engine Land’s overview of zero-click Google searches
- SpyFu and SEMRush for PPC search that can give good SEO ideas
- Need SEO help? Reach out to Gina Villarreal on our Slack channel
Drop us a note: email@example.com
Subscribe to our newsletter: knockcrm.com/Knock-Notes-Newsletter
Learn more about Knock: www.knockcrm.com