04/15/22 – The Secret Sauce for Batch-Creating Content
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
The Secret Sauce for Batch-Creating Content
Barbara Savona, the founder of Sprout Marketing, stopped by to get a little content obsessed with us. We talk about how to figure out what types of content to create, and Barbara shares her secret sauce for batch-creating content. Plus, which brands Barbara looks to for inspiration, and why you don’t always have to scale projects.
Topics discussed in this episode
- How to create evergreen, sustainable content.
- The most effective types of content for renters and prospects (and the easiest types of content for you and your teams to create).
- Daily activities teams can do to make content creation a little easier.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Get on the early-access list for our free playbook, "Start Marketing Today: A Guide for Leasing Agents Who Want to Become Marketers."
- Vyond: Tool to make animated videos.
- Rev.com: Video and audio transcription services.
Register here to attend one of our upcoming recordings.
Subscribe to our newsletter: knockcrm.com/Knock-Notes-Newsletter
Learn more about Knock: www.knockcrm.com